Sunday, December 1, 2013

Patrick Valenza

 

 

12-01-2013

Welcome To My Blogge


A little bit about me. I'm a 24 year old future teacher. I enjoy making art, cooking, hiking, and film. I decided to start this art history blog to help you...and me (ironicly) learn about cool underground ( and a couple favorite famous) visual artists from all over the world. I'll post a new artist of the day everyday and am looking forward to gathering some avid readers. 

Artist of the Day: Patrick Valenza 

Patrick is known for his amazing Deviant moon Tarot Deck. Even if your not into Tarot, the artwork on this is an incredible mix of technical precision, imaginative innovation, vivid storytelling and dramatic flair. These surreal tarot cards feature charactures both beautiful and grotesque, seemingly mythic yet oddly human. The card take influence from the classical renaissance period, both in technique, and also because of the periods ties to Tarot.  I have seen a lot of artwork, and would bestow upon this the rare and precious label  this as truley original and unique Artwork. You can buy Mr. Valenza's Artwork at http://www.deviantmoon.com. please Check it out, it is definatly worth seeing!






No comments:

Post a Comment